Monday, June 29, 2009

North Korea says that US is setting stage for nuclear war

It's ironic to me that if you read the news in North Korea, they say that we (the United States) are basically establishing scene for nuclear war. As the July 4 weekend approaches, I can't help but feel an increasing pit in my stomach. I'm just glad I won't be in Hawaii for the weekend.

It seems that if we should be allowed to put defense mechanisms in place in the event that there is an attack - nuclear or otherwise - on any American territory. Any country should be able to do that. But with a North Korean ship floating around that is potentially carrying nuclear weapons and with the dictator's comments that he will basically annihilate the United States, I'd say there is justifiable reason to be nervous - and at the very least, prepared.

Here is a link to one of the articles giving North Korea's "point of view."

Sonya
www.thehomeschooladvocate.com

No comments: