Monday, October 20, 2008

New Website

I love my new website, but it is soooo much work trying to get everything reorganized. Chris is helping me and we hope to have it finished by the end of this week. We have most of it done already, but there are a few things here and there that still need to be tweaked!

I'm really enjoying the ability to have polls, keep track of how many hits each article receives, and accept reader feedback. Everything is also much easier to organize on the new site. If you have a chance to visit this week, check it out!

Sonya : )

www.sonyahaskins.com

3 comments:

Reading Rosie said...

Looking much better! As you learn blogger templates you will find a lot of fun stuff you can do. Feel free to visit my site anytime and post a comment good or bad. I am tough skinned :)

Lindsey said...

I just came across your new site as I was posting some updates on mine about what we're using in our homeschool this year, your book is on my must have list for new homeschoolers that I'm adding soon, I'll be sure to include a link to your new site as well.

Unknown said...

Sonya,

The new website looks great. See you in November.

Katherine W-T