Thursday, July 30, 2009

Homeschooling for the Rest of Us - taking requests for promotional materials



When The Homeschooler's Book of Lists was released, I took names and addresses of people who wanted to receive a promotional postcard. Some people asked for one and others asked for twenty or thirty to give out at homeschool support groups and co-ops. These are really cute little cards that have a photo of the cover of the book and they give information that someone would need if they wanted to order it. I am now taking requests for the promotional materials for Homeschooling for the Rest of Us. I'm not sure if I'll have postcards or bookmarks this time, but I'm sure they will be excellent. Bethany House produces only the best quality products.

Sooooo.... if you'd like to order some promotional materials for yourself, friends who homeschool, or your local homeschool groups, please just send me your name and address and how many postcards or bookmarks you'd like to receive. I will send whatever quantity you can use. It is completely free - I will pay the postage to mail them to you. I only ask that you get the materials into the hands of homeschoolers who might like to know about the book! That's your ONLY obligation. We obviously don't want to waste print and postage costs by sending them places where they won't be used, but it's quite helpful to me if you share these adorable promotional items with other homeschoolers!

You could respond to this note to request materials, but responses are visible to the public and I don't want your name and address accessible to others so it might be best if you e-mailed me at sonya@sonyahaskins.com. As soon as the materials are available, I'll mail them to you. If you want to read more about Homeschooling for the Rest of Us, please click here.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sonya : )
www.thehomeschooladvocate.com

No comments: