Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prediction about Sotomayor

I am not normally into making predictions that don't involve homeschooling... I have a pretty good record with those! Anyway, I have a prediction that it doesn't matter a whole heck of a lot what happens in these Senate Judicial Hearing this week. Sotomayor will be confirmed. Just wait and see... It doesn't matter what she has done or not done, or what we the people want or don't want... She'll be appointed to the Supreme Court and then we'll have fully opened Pandora's Box for a whole new slam of lawsuits that cater to the liberal agenda. It doesn't matter what the Constitution says anymore.

Am I frustrated? Yes!

But I serve the same God today as I did yesterday and I will still serve the same God tomorrow. What ever happens, I will continue to praise the Lord. And I'm thankful for the freedom to do so. Even if that freedom were taken away, no one can take the Spirit away and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Sonya

No comments: